Tuesday 21 June 2016

THE ENVY BOX

Hello welcome to my blog. Few days back, I ordered 'THE ENVY BOX', the June beauty box 2016. The envy box has a wide range of beauty boxes filled with luxury skin care products and samples.They also have jewellery boxes which I haven't tried yet.So this is the first time I am trying this cute and classy box of luxury products.

Since this was my first order, I got a 100 rupees discount code! I mean who doesn't like discounts? discounts,certainly, make me very happy. I received a beautiful floral cardboard box in which I got :
1. O3+ ALOE DERMA HYDRATING GEL.(50 grams)

2.VOTRE PURIFYING DEEP CLEANSER + MASQUE. (30ml)

3. L'OCCTAINE CREME DIVINE CREAM (2 SAMPLE SATCHES)

4.CALVIN KLEIN ck2 PERFUME SAMPLE (2.1 ml)

5.HERRA PROTECTING HAIR PERFUME. (10ml)

You also get 2 cards. One of them contains the details about the products you are receiving and the other one is a contest card and has information about the envy box founder Olivia Dar. Amazing right ? You get all of these luxury high end products for rupees 850/- only. It's a win-win situation for the person who's buying it , because you get five different, amazing and absolutely lovely high end branded products. You can buy your own envy box on their website http://www.myenvybox.com/
          These were my views about the envy box and as you can see I'm very glad I bought it. I hope this post was helpful. Comment below and share your experiences with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment