Sunday 12 June 2016

PAC COSMETIC REVIEW (EYESHADOWS)

Hello beautiful people . so i am reviewing a brand which is gaining a lot of attention therefore I couldn't resist buying PAC cosmetics . since I love makeup and its my profession i keep trying new things out to keep my self updated so  I ended up buying these PAC eyeshadow in the shade of no. 17 and no. 7 .each cost me rupees 350/- which i found reasonable . few things i would like to bring into notice about the shadows are :

1. net weight of one eyeshadow is 2.5g ie 0.090 oz.
2. it comes in a plastic seal which holds the eyeshadow into place .
3. to keep it safe you need to have a magnetic palette which keeps the shades secure and PAC cosmetics also have those magnetic palettes available.

Now these shadows are beautiful . they are way better than i imagined it to be . the shadows are super pigmented. it is not at all powdery to use, it dose not fall of unto your skin while using so that's very impressive . the shadows spreads really easy and is very smooth and light . while browsing for shades in eyeshadow i noticed they have very different and beautiful shades that makes PAC cosmetics really unique. its totally a value for money and one eyeshadow just for rupees 350/- with such a great result , its amazing . as a makeup artist i feel a need of keeping such amazing products with me to make my clients and most importantly my self happy .  I feel its a revolutionary brand , definitely going to invest into PAC cosmetics more cant wait to try out more PAC cosmetics. ( pictures are to show the shade in different lights )


write your comments below if the post was helpful write your views about PAC cosmetics wont fail to rply

                   
              

1 comment:

  1. Great and Informative article to share. Best Luck for the upcoming update Sir. Thank You Makeupkit

    ReplyDelete