Thursday 18 August 2016

Anatomicals anti blemish face mask REVIEW

ANATOMICALS ANTI-BLEMISH FACE MASK REVIEW :
Hello guys ! I saw this face mask by Anatomicals on nykaa.com.I really liked this cute looking pouch so I thought I should try it.Its an anti-blemish face mask / pack by anatomicals.I ordered it for 158/- rupess in a freedom sale by nykaa,The original price of the mask is 175/-
Here are some key notes which I would like to share with you:
1.Its a UK based product , manufactured by Anatomicals in London.It's distributed in India by upbeat retail pvt limited in Banglore .
2.Mask is 15ml.
3.You have to use it within 12 months after opening the pouch.
4. Beneficial for oily skin .
5.Its only rupees 175/-

PRODUCT INFO:
COLOUR: Its WHITE  in colour.

TEXTURE: The texture is CREAMY and non drippy .

FRAGRANCE: A soothing fragrance smells similar to a cold cream .

SKIN TYPE : Good for oily pimple prone skin .

CONSISTENCY : Non drippy consistency.

GRAMS : 15 grams.

DIRECTIONS: The directions are very clear. Wash your face and wipe it.Make sure it's completely dry before you use the mask.Use your fingers to spread the mask all over your face and neck.Leave it like this for 5 to 10 mins or leave until dry and wipe your face and neck with a warm water towel.For (NOTE: do not forcibly dry any face mask  supposedly under the fan or in front of the AC.
                          My skin is oily and pimple prone.I had a few tiny pimples on my forehead.which were red.I used Avon ayurvedic turmeric cleanser and dried my face with a clean and dry tissue,as directed on the pouch.I used a generous amount of mask and applied it on my face and neck.I felt a slight irritation on the corner of my lips and sides of my nose which resided after some time.(Note:The sides of my lips and the corners if my nose are sensitive areas.Not all my feel the same).It says that you should leave it for 5 to 10 mins but in my case it took approximately 15 mins.I wiped my face with a warm towel and then rinsed it with normal tap water.


CONCLUSION: My skin felt soft and clean.Usually face mask or packs make my skin dry but this mask showed different results. As I mentioned earlier,I had a few pimples on the skin which were red but after rinsing my face I noticed that the redness was gone.This really impressed me.I still have enough  mask.I can use it two more times on my face and neck which means they provide a generous amount of product for rupees 175/- since it was sale i got it for 158/-. its good for nourishment of your skin which you should be doing once a week . in my opinion i really liked the product its good if you have to attend a sudden event or party and you have no time for clean up or facial just use it on the face for 5 to 10 mins and your done ! anatomicals also have other face mask for different types of skin . choose wisely and do take care of you and your skin thank you for reading the blog . 



No comments:

Post a Comment