Sunday 3 April 2016

FACES EYE PENCIL REVIEW

FACES LONG WEAR EYE PENCIL
SMUDGE AND WATER PROOF INTENSE BLACK



FACES have a wide range of cosmetic products . I came across with the faces long wear eye pencil since my favourite one was out of stock . I purchased the eye pencil for rupees 293/- (note:price differs on ordering from different shopping sites )  the best thing about the kajal is it still comes in a classic shape of a pencil that's obvious by the name it self . Very convenient to use but you will always have to keep handy an eye pencil shapener with you . 

                        While using the pencil it gives really dark colour on your waterline in just one stroke .The texture is creamy and very smooth . since the texture is smooth , with a really light pressure you can get a strong dark line . I applied the kajal at 6:00 pm and kept it until 9:00 pm . it did not smudge and the colour didn't fade out . It was fresh till 9:00 pm . 
                         I am really impressed with the kajal and would use it on a daily basis . Since it comes in a pencil shape it minimises the risk of breakage as compare to kajal pens . you can also create different smokey eye looks with the help of a smudger brush . if used daily the kajal may last up to 2 to 3 months aproximately so its worth the money. Try it out and let me know I hope you find the review helpful. Thank you readers. For any questions and queries You can leave your comments below. I will not fail to reply.
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment